Saturday, January 6, 2007

Russian Kulture

The mullet is back.
In case you were wondering, the mullet is definitely out in full force in the motherland. We spent a good portion of the day today on the subway, and let me tell ya, boys young and old are sporting the "I've got something dead hanging off the back of my head" look.
In fact, one of the other guys living in Godzillas has a mullet. We call him mullet-boy. He is on the computer constantly. Literally constantly. I woke up at 8 today, he was already on the computer. He certainly is getting his 100-roubles' worth!
We went to the flea market today. It was crazy! It was enormous; I got lost almost immediately! Cody, I got your sweet Russian hat! Be excited! I haggled it down from 1,000 roubles to 450 and then only paid 400 for it. The guy didn't seem to notice.

I won't put up any pictures today, but look for some tomorrow or the next day.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Colin, that's so AWESOME about the hat. I'm so excited!!!! How's your quest for getting a pic of the ugliest Russian?